Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to Bill Bennett and the folks at Morning In America. Their show is one of the few conservative shows that I can take all the time. Too many of the other conservative talk show hosts are demeaning of the other side. Rather than being righteous, they are self-righteous. I can take them in doses, but then I have to turn them off.

I can listen to Bill Bennett without fear that he will make fun of his opponents. He will make a good argument instead.

Morning is America, that is, waking up in this country every day is a wonderful thing. I don't want to be anywhere else. That his show is titled Morning in America means so much to me. The best mornings are Mornings in America.

I look forward to the day when XM radio puts him on for the full 3 hours of his show. I don't need the Wall Street Journal's show that follows his first 2 hours.

Happy Anniversary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home